CD Architect-

Apple

I'm embarrassed to ask this but I travel a lot and I haven't had time to fiqure out what this program does. And....I'm so tired. I bought it thinking i could improve my cd copies. It seems to be a mastering program-it uses the word dithering and has a output level. That's really why I bought it but I know true mastering is just an elusive dream. I can't get it to open a wave file to start playing with it and the manual is written in the language of a computer person. What am I doing wrong.

While CD-Architect is able to do mastering tasks, it's strong point is the ability to compile CD's in whatever fashion you desire. It's also very simple to import WAV files. There is a Tab/Window that emulates "Windows Explorer"...just navigate to your files in that window, and drag-n-drop them to the Timeline near the top. The default options will allow you to compile a basic disc very quickly, and if you have the need to customize fades, time between tracks, processing (dynamics, eq, etc), etc, you can get into that using the manual.

Hope this helps.

Jay

Back