Cassette mastering deck with XLR inputs?

hammerofhathor

I'm trying to find something to dump rough mixes from my tape machine on to.

Previously I used Teac/Tascam machines w/ RCA outputs and could go to an old Tascam cassette deck I have.

Now I'm changing things up and will be running mixes through a Soundcraft board w/ XLR outputs. Is there a cassette mastering deck that was ever made that has XLR inputs??

mark

I'm trying to find something to dump rough mixes from my tape machine on to.

Previously I used Teac/Tascam machines w/ RCA outputs and could go to an old Tascam cassette deck I have.

Now I'm changing things up and will be running mixes through a Soundcraft board w/ XLR outputs. Is there a cassette mastering deck that was ever made that has XLR inputs??

mark
nakamichi mr-1
tascam 122 series (my mkII and mkIII machines have xlrs. not sure about the others in the series)

i'm sure there are others i don't know about.

Last edited:
nakamichi mr-1
tascam 122 series (mkII and mkIII machines have xlrs. not sure about the others in the series)

i'm sure there are others i don't know about.

I think my 122b has the XLR inputs. Haven't looked at the back of it in a while. Could just be outputs though. I'll have to look and see.

I think my 122b has the XLR inputs. Haven't looked at the back of it in a while. Could just be outputs though. I'll have to look and see.
i'm pretty sure that if there are inputs, the outputs will be there also. they usually come in sets.

Back