cant put my finger on it...

whjr15

What instrument/effect or combination of things starts off the song "Me And My Gang" by Rascal Flatts? I'm just curious, and for the life of me I can't figure it out. Whatever it is sounds pretty cool.:cool:

First off, fuck whoever left me the anonymous neg rep for asking a simple question. Can you say no life?

Second, thanks to the mikes for answering my question. I never exactly knew what a talkbox was, but after some research, I do now.

Help a Newbie out here guys. What the hell is a negative rep?

Tom

At the top of a post, you can click on the little scales on the right side and give someone positive or negative feedback. As the feedback system doesn't put in the name of the user who gave it to the poster, you can or cannot leave your name with your comment. Some people whine like little girls when they get unsigned negative rep. I didn't give it to the OP, but I'm assuming he got it because no one should ever try to sound like Rascall Flatts :confused:

You can check your last 5 received reps by clicking on "User CP" on the bar at the top of the page. You can see your total rep point above any post of your own, as well as the rep points of everyone else above theirs.

I never said I wanted to sound like them. I was just curious as to what that effect was.

And i could care less about the points, but the comment he/ she left was totally tasteless, disrespectful and grounds for an ass beating had it been said to my face.

Hmmm ... now that I understand how the system works it seem that someone has anonymously tagged me with enough neg rep to turn my little meter red, one item of which had the telltale tasteless remark. Stange behavior from a supposed artist. Must not play very well.

TC

Back