Can't get professional sound with tin can & string. Please help!

Or at least have a sticky here in the noob section that addresses most of the basics - like "don't use a usb mic and expect quality recordings"

I disagree. I purchased the samson c03u a while back since i didn't have much money for a mixer and didn't have much knowledge when it came to the set up. I can achieve great results with this mic and have been asked several times what brand of mic i use by other artists who like the Quality of it. I agree that more work and effects are needed to get these results but i think you were too open for an argument.

I disagree. I purchased the samson c03u a while back since i didn't have much money for a mixer and didn't have much knowledge when it came to the set up. I can achieve great results with this mic and have been asked several times what brand of mic i use by other artists who like the Quality of it. I agree that more work and effects are needed to get these results but i think you were too open for an argument.

No argument needed. If you were able to achieve a final good quality recording with an usb microphone, that's great! I guess it all depends with what your doing with the recording once your done.

Now if your getting good results with a usb microphone -you should scourer this forum and explain to the hundreds of people who are in need of help using an usb microphone. 99% are saying that their recordings are not what they are wanting or expecting when it comes to quality recordings that they can brag about.

:cool:

No argument needed. If you were able to achieve a final good quality recording with an usb microphone, that's great! I guess it all depends with what your doing with the recording once your done.

Now if your getting good results with a usb microphone -you should scourer this forum and explain to the hundreds of people who are in need of help using an usb microphone. 99% are saying that their recordings are not what they are wanting or expecting when it comes to quality recordings that they can brag about.

haha but it seems that the posts i come across are like the singstar mic. nuff said lol.

I'll be glad to work with someone in achieving good quality if there mic's value is more than one including with a video game.

haha but it seems that the posts i come across are like the singstar mic. nuff said lol.

I'll be glad to work with someone in achieving good quality if there mic's value is more than one including with a video game.

Just watch for it on averagr once a week a question about usb microphones come up.

Back