Can't find self made presets!

Bassmusic808

Hello. Ok, here is the problem in a nutshell. Had to have my computer repaired, so they wiped out my hard drive and sent it back to me fixed. So, I did have to reinstall my adobe 3.0, which i did make a back up of. I basically copied the entire Adobe folder to another computer before I sent it in for repair. However, after looking in that folder, i can't find where the presets are saved?? Anyone know where they are hiding? I have a folder that says presets but its empty.. But, it was from the same folder i copied before i sent my computer in and I had been using self made presets..(the factory ones don't even show up, but I can use them).. suggestions??

-Derrick

Hello. Ok, here is the problem in a nutshell. Had to have my computer repaired, so they wiped out my hard drive and sent it back to me fixed. So, I did have to reinstall my adobe 3.0, which i did make a back up of. I basically copied the entire Adobe folder to another computer before I sent it in for repair. However, after looking in that folder, i can't find where the presets are saved?? Anyone know where they are hiding? I have a folder that says presets but its empty.. But, it was from the same folder i copied before i sent my computer in and I had been using self made presets..(the factory ones don't even show up, but I can use them).. suggestions??

-Derrick

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Audition 3.0

just check there...just incase.

Yah. I did check there. I have a bunch of other files there, but none of them look like they are presets. Unless they are saved in a file called something else? Like, say you wanted to share a preset you made with someone else, how would you do that?

It maybe in your account settings. I think its something like

C:\Documents and Settings\[username here]\Application Data\Adobe\Audition...

If that is the case though, the files disappeared with your old HD. :(

Back