• hmmmm i wonder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • im dissapointed, you didnt name any good stuff

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • i got nothing to say

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

mr. produca

i have canceled this post due to the lack of knowledge with the named products :o :o sorry if wasted you time guys :( :(

Last edited:
Please take this at face value. It is not intended to be rude, but rather to be helpful. You have obviously put a fair bit of research into what you want to get and have a nice list compiled, and for that I commend you.

My one question is, to you have the experience to warrant getting this equipment?

It's a straightforward question, and not trying to offend. I could easily ask this question of myself, and the answer for me would be no. My point is just that all the excellent gear in the world can't make you good if you don't know how to properly use it.

It's more of a rhetorical question...you don't have to reply here or anything. If you've got the experience, then great! It looks like you've got a pretty quality setup lined out. If you don't have the experience, then you may want to see about starting out with some more basic (but still good) equipment.

ok

:confused: show me the way. im not getting anywhere :confused: get me started because really im no pro :o ,i guess im going back to the crawling stage with this recording thing.how do i get started
$200 mic,$200 pre and a some software?? :( i dont know. im a rookie at best
:( ive only used a few mics.i guess ill need 10years even 20 before i get that good good stuff :( :( :( well good things come to those who wait...

Last edited:
startin of

probably ill start of with a sm57,sp c1,sp vtb-1,a sound card and cubase or something
probably an mxl v67(i think) and a few other things,help me out.

Hey. It's no biggie. It's actually a good thing, IMO, to ask around when shopping for gear. If you develop new questions that you'd like to have answered, just let this thread slip by and start a new one! Don't be bashful. :)

Back