Can you name this mic?

Q. Can you name this mic?

A. Fred

Looked like a Neumann U87 from the little I could see of it.

I agree. Remember prop mics can be used in videos, so I would not buy what you see and expect to get the same sound.

In fact a Nuemann U87 ran through a crappy pre won't sound all that good.

I think the bigger question is whether it's possible to rap without a sideways baseball cap and sunglasses?

I think the bigger question is whether it's possible to rap without a sideways baseball cap and sunglasses?

Absolutely impossible. It can't be done. And you have to say at least 47 curse words and 39 racial slurs per song. And don't forget to talk about hoes and shorties (whatever they are). :D:D:D

Sorry. I couldn't resist.

Absolutely impossible. It can't be done. And you have to say at least 47 curse words and 39 racial slurs per song. And don't forget to talk about hoes and shorties (whatever they are). :D:D:D

priceless just priceless

That and a great big grill work done on all the the front teeth .....and in this guys case top and bottom. :D

:cool:

Back