Can you get " whole drum patterns/tracks anywhere ? ?

rxkevco

Hi all,,
Its been a while since i have been on the site but now that my divorce is nearly over i have found the time (and inspiration) to start recording again.

I am using a little cubase sx3 but mostly a Boss BR 1180-CD multitracker to record with.
Putting it bluntly,,i am shite at doing any form of drum programming,,loops ,samples,,, anything at all to do with drums scares me half to death and i know it takes a lot of time, dedication and knowledge of the black arts to get it right.
The result of all this fear is that my 3 demo songs on my soundclick web page have dull repetitive drums from the factory presets on my Alesis SR-16 drum machine and it lets down my songs badly cos i cant even get it to do the appropriate fills etc :mad:.
Most of this is down to sheer laziness to concentrate on my drum programming but i work full time,,look after my 4 yr old daughter on my days off and i just dont have the time to learn,,, i have all the tools and software/hardware though.

Right my lazy mans question....

Are there any complete drum patterns out there to download ? ?
I am talking about complete tracks,,,3 0r 4 minutes long with all the nescesary fills,etc.
If this was possible i could just base my songs around the drums (the way its supposed to be ) and then add all the other tracks afterwards.

I hope someone can offer me some advice ( apart from " dont be so fuckin lazy ") or point me in the right direction....

Many thanks, kev

Back