Can you daisychain rack effects?

I don't, know. Supposed to be very good for the money though.

Gated reverb is a common combo, as is putting a compressor in after a noise gate.

I don't mean to sound glib, but suck it and see. If it sounds good, it is good. And if you find any cool setups stick em up here to give us some ideas!

Alright, well I'll fuck with it and see. I just got one, woo! One thing about it that's kind of annoying is the lack of a power switch.

Every time I've asked about a cheap FX processor that one's been recommended. Have fun with it! Christmas is great.

Keep in mind that the order of the effects is most important... An obvious illustration would be putting distortion and delay (echo) on a guitar - If the delay is first, you've got mush. If the delay is last, you have nice trails when you turn the distortion off.

You can also verb your flange, or flange your verb - There's a huge difference, and both are useful in different situations.

A good trick you can use for a pseudo-ebow sound is to put on a massive fake sustain after a volume pedal. Use a tonne of reverb, and some delay. Fade out the pedal and the note continues. Play the next note and bring the pedal back up and then down again. Much fun.

Just be sure to use high quality SHORT patch cables to minimize the introduction of line noise in the signal chain.

Back