can someone help me make a parker wireless

snapper

I'd like to go wireless with my parker guitar. If your familiar with this guitar you know how this could be a problem if your using the stereo option. If your not familiar with this guitar this is what I'd like to do. The guitar has a stereo output that sends signal from the humbuckers and the acoustic piezo pickups seperately via a supplied stereo cable(trs). So the trs end goes in the guitar and at the other end you have two guitar cables, one for each amp or whatever. So if I need two wireless systems then so be it. Can someone help me make something VERY SMALL that will have a trs plug on it to plug into the guitar. And then two guitar jacks on it. So inside this magic box or whatever it looks like i'll be going trs to two ts's. I hope I made some sence with what i want to do here. I'd really like to make this as un-obtrusive as possible. Thanks, Mike.:rolleyes:

snapper....
I have a Fly Deluxe and a P-38. Both great guitars.

I would just get a small Y cable and 2 transmitters to wear. I have been looking and have not yet been able to find a stereo wireless unit. If you coulf find that, it would be your optimum solution.

H2H

Yeah H2H.

You can get the Y cable from Radio Schlack or your local music store.

Matt

Back