Calling All Soundcraft 200 Owners! A little help, please...

soulsonic

Hi all, thought I'd try posting this in the Analog forum because I figured if anyone had one of these, it would likely be an analog user.

I recently picked up an old Soundcraft 200 in, let's say, "distressed" condition for cheap. The main problem is one of the output jacks has snapped off and needs replaced. Not a big deal, I'm a tech and repairs like that are simple. But, when it snapped off, it took a chunk of the output jack board with it, and I've just realized that it was the area where a multipin connector, that connects from the output jack board to the Master section board, was located. And of course, the broken piece is nowhere to be found. So, what I need to do is re-trace where all those connections went. I can possibly do this with what I have in front of me, but I fear it will take the better part of a year to get it all traced out...

So, if anyone here owns a Soundcraft 200, it would be extremely helpful to me if you could share a photo of the output jack board, so I can see how the multipin connector was originally attached. That's really all I need; a pic of the output jack board. And of course, if someone had an actual schematic, that would be great, but a pic would be enough. And it must be a 200, not a 200B, the output jack boards are different and they have different Master sections.

Thanks in advance. :)

THERE'S A SOUNDCRAFT 200 ON ATLANTA CRAIGSLIST, RIGHT NOW:

SOUNDCRAFT MIXER

No power supply, or otherwise I would have already bought it. I have a 200B, but don't need anything for mine. I think you should buy this one- I can pick it up for you, remove the output board or parts and ship them to you to save you some serious shipping costs. I might want a few channel strips for my trouble...

PM me.

Back