Cable ends and other gear

Dashley

I have about 20 male Lo-Z ends and 20 female Lo-Z ends, all used but working, that I'd like to sell. Most are Switchcraft and I'll let them go for 5 bucks a pair.
I also have a 19 in plate that was rack mounted that hold 20 female Lo-Z connectors and 7 1/4 in connectors (space for 10) that I'll sell for $90.
I'm also going to be sorting all my cables and will post them before long!

Which model Switchcraft connectors? Most Switchcraft can be had for less than that brand-new. Same with the rack panel.

I just checked Mouser.com and the same plugs are around $5.83 each for the female and $4.47 each for the male, without a very large price drop in quanity, so I don't think $5.00 for 1 male and 1 female is too much.
I'd rather throw them in the trash than argue about the price.
Thanx anyway!

I can buy the Switchcraft ends locally for about $2.50 a piece. Not to bust your chops but your prices are high for used stuff.

Dashley said:
I just checked Mouser.com and the same plugs are around $5.83 each for the female and $4.47 each for the male, without a very large price drop in quanity, so I don't think $5.00 for 1 male and 1 female is too much.
I'd rather throw them in the trash than argue about the price.
Thanx anyway!

Just asking for the necessary info to make a decision, not arguing. ;) What was that model number again?

Back