Bye Bye Hillary 2024

Just so we're all up to speed, what exactly has been uncovered with regard to foreign interference within our elections
Can you be a little more specific? When you say "uncovered" - do you mean uncovered by some official investigation?

I see that Rocky used the word "elections" - as in plural. But to your question - is there a specific election your asking about?

I'm not challenging you - I'm just trying to better understand your question.

The democrats explained the problems with election integrity in 2018.
Our election system is vulnerable, and this is a known problem for about 2 decades now.
England made a decision for their elections -- to do it by hand without voting machines because they're too easy to manipulate.
The USA is in the same category with Venezuela and Brazil on the voting-machines.

Last edited:
They are claims that you and the right wing media have misinterpreted according to Durham himself.
Nope. That's 100% bull shit, and I'm still waiting for your evidence that John Durham said anything other than what's in his motion.
Here... I'll spare you the trouble. https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...ent-a-message-to-the-attorney-general-and-the

"Durham couldn’t hold a news conference or pen an op-ed touting progress; that’s just not done by investigators in the middle of an investigation. So, he turned to a readily available vehicle — a routine, fairly innocuous motion filed with the court — to embed an explosive message to the DOJ and the American people. It landed like fireworks at a funeral. No one saw it coming."

Notice how different that is compared to a James Comey so-called investigation with daily leaks, and likewise for Mueller.

Can you be a little more specific? When you say "uncovered" - do you mean uncovered by some official investigation?

I see that Rocky used the word "elections" - as in plural. But to your question - is there a specific election your asking about?

I'm just trying to better understand Rocky's statement, 'We uncovered foreign interference within our elections." Just so all of us will be better informed what "we" uncovered. It shouldn't be difficult, should it? After all, "there is an abundance of evidence".

But you are correct, Rocky used the word "elections". While that may be true, "elections", it definitely for sure was not the 2020 Presidential Election, because that one was won "fair and square" by the Democrat candidate, yeah?

I'm just trying to better understand Rocky's statement, 'We uncovered foreign interference within our elections." Just so all of us will be better informed what "we" uncovered. It shouldn't be difficult, should it? After all, "there is an abundance of evidence".

But you are correct, Rocky used the word "elections". While that may be true, "elections", it definitely for sure was not the 2020 Presidential Election, because that one was won "fair and square" by the Democrat candidate, yeah?
I may be wrong - I often am - but I was under the impression that he was probably referring to the 2016 presidential election. I'm just some guy that doesn't have any way to be certain about foreign interference in that election - assuming that's what he was referring to. How could I, right?

If he was talking about that election - I have no idea if the "Mueller Report" and the investigation by his team and their stated findings are accurate, legit, trustworthy, etc... but it did conclude that: Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election was illegal and occurred "in sweeping and systematic fashion" <---wiki

I don't have anything else to go on as far as that is concerned.

Similarly - I personally can't possibly have any absolute certainty about the 2020 election.

Thou shalt not blaspheme the perfect 2020 election!
Like I said before, you need to read the tea leaves, Mick.
It wasn't supposed to be an irony.

tea_leaves.png

Trump has never been exonerated in any of the findings as the right would have us believe.
Never-mind that John Durham says the whole Trump-Russia-Collusion-Narrative was a hoax to start with.
Mueller and his team of Trump-hating lawyers got egg all over their faces... an it's looking... real bad....

sussman_p3.png

Clinton will never see a day in jail. No matter the evidence against her. It will come down to the fact that we knew it all along and now we have proof but nothing will come of it. She'll probably still run in 2024 and she'll continue to poison the dumbasscratic party. But it's not just her. It's Obama, Sanders and the Squad too. And don't forget Soros and his influence. Until this generation of politician's goes away we will not see peace in our country. Dividing up into two countries, is exactly what they want. Their agenda doesn't work unless we are divided! In order to prevail, we must come together as one and rid our country of the career politicians who are suddenly millionaires many times over, who are against everything our beloved country stands for and don't have the best interests of the people of the United States at heart.

Not sure what your hang up really is here. Are you suggesting there was no evidence of election intereference? Are you further trying to suggest that Biden won the election due to widespread voter fraud?

I agree about using paper for elections. After 2016, VA moved back from electronic to paper. But bass ackwards GA still uses a really shitty electronic system.

Not sure what your hang up really is here. Are you suggesting there was no evidence of election intereference? Are you further trying to suggest that Biden won the election due to widespread voter fraud?

I've no hang up. I can't say why you would get the impression I am suggesting anything. I asked a simple question that would clarify statements you made. Rather than answering you question motive? Do you often get so rattled by a simple question?

I may be wrong - I often am - but I was under the impression that he was probably referring to the 2016 presidential election. I'm just some guy that doesn't have any way to be certain about foreign interference in that election - assuming that's what he was referring to. How could I, right?

If he was talking about that election - I have no idea if the "Mueller Report" and the investigation by his team and their stated findings are accurate, legit, trustworthy, etc... but it did conclude that: Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election was illegal and occurred "in sweeping and systematic fashion" <---wiki

I don't have anything else to go on as far as that is concerned.

Similarly - I personally can't possibly have any absolute certainty about the 2020 election.

Apparently you and Rocky have a lot to discuss.

I've no hang up. I can't say why you would get the impression I am suggesting anything. I asked a simple question that would clarify statements you made. Rather than answering you question motive? Do you often get so rattled by a simple question?
Plenty to be implied by your posts. Your question isn’t exactly simple. It’s bizarre. I’m not invested in this discussion enough to do your research for you. Your question has an obvious answer. Rattled? Me? Never.

A memorable day in history in the last days of the former "United" States.
Congressman "chicken man" Cohen congratulates "no big there there" FBI investigator, Peter Strzok, for greasing the Trump-Russia-Collusion-Hoax machine.
The union is dead and that deserves a "purple heart".

Back