Buying a gituar amp...

Phil02

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any gituar amps that could be used for small clubs or concerts at churches. Ya know just local stuff. I'm gonna need power but I'm on a really low budget. I want an amp for less than $150 used. I am just wondering if you guys know of any models that could suit this. If you really dont thinkthere is any hope for me and there are not any amps out there that could fit my wish then just tell me.
Thanks,
Phil

Pawn shop. Used Peavey, Crate, etc. You can get some cheap ass 50 to 100W solid state amp for $150 or less. Hell, if you lived around here I'd sell you my crappy peavey.

Note how I keep saying crappy. I'm not recommending Peavey, but if you're in a pinch, you're in a pinch.

I wonder if maybe you could get a j-station and plug directly into the board?

Slackmaster 2000

OK, well i found a couple peavys and crates and stuff (peavy bandit 112, crate GX 100, Marshall G80RCD, Fender delux 85 gituar amp) do any of those amps suck, or are really good? Also im not sure if they are gonna stay in my price range since its e bay and a lot of them have more than a day left.
Thanks,
Phil

Back