Burning track info on CDs

OJB

Can anyone lead me in the right direction to get the info on CDs?I've been putting ID3 tags and using the properties tab in Nero,I've tried wavepad,and many other things,but when I put the cd after it's burnt I still get "Untitled Artist" "track01" and so on... :confused:

I'm not really up on this stuff but i can say this. When i used nero, i thought it was totally pointless to even have that stuff on because the titles never showed up. Then i put a cd in my brother's car and it worked perfectly. I've also been told that media players get the info off the net. I just bought a cd that shows up as untitled for everything on any system but real player can find the info. When i was trying to figure it out, most people told me it was relatively pointless because the player is what is going to read it.

That's my experience and what i've been told. I won't claim it to be 100% correct.

Oh....

OK,that makes sense.Maybe I have to figure out how to get the CDDB to accept the info.
Thanks! OJ

titing tracks

Hi OJB, Ink here.

you can use a program called acoustica mp3 - drop your file in, save as mp3 and it will allow you to do this. I have had good experince of this working on serveral cd players and programs.

thanks.

Back