Bunch of gear and guitars for sale. Check it out!

maximum octopus

I am dumping a ton of gear. Small things, large things, in between things :)

I have:

A Line 6 Pod X3 Live in perfect shape. There is just no limit to the things you can do with this whether it is live, or recording. 320 Shipped to the lower 48.

Line 6 Toneport UX2. Perfect quick recording solution for laptop or desktop via USB. Perfect shape. 100 bucks shipped.

Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top. KILLER guitar, plays like a dream. The stock bridge pickup was replaced with a Seymour Duncan humbucker at some point. I do not know what type as it was done before I had it. Comes with hard case. 340 shipped.

Yamaha FGX 700sc Acoustic/Electric Guitar. This is one month old, but the bill collectors are calling. Plays beautifully, not a scuff or scratch on it! 275 shipped. No Case. SOLD!!

Alesis IO IPAD/IPAD2 Dock. Bought this June 6th. Realized I am not an Apple person. The Ipad is gone, but this remains. Includes the sleeve for Ipad 2. Look up the specs on this thing. If you are using an IPAD to record this is a MUST HAVE.

Spector NS-2002 Bass. Great player and sounds excellent. It has seen a few rough days. Some paint chips in it, and it is anything but new, but if you are looking for a great player that needs a bit of TLC then this is for you. Comes with a gig bag. 235 Shipped.

I have pictures of all of the above. E-mail braun671@att.net. I have been around here since 2001 or so and I do not sell junk. I need to move some stuff quick, so feel free to make an offer, maybe you will get a nice surprise!

Last edited:
Back