Bruce Miller 10 minute mixing demo video

that was really good....10minutes of one day!? wow....

the phase thing was interesting. the vocal, drum and bass at first too...

makes me want to see the Tracking and the rest of the Mix work.

That was a really cool video, does anyone know where I can find more videos similar to this one?

hopefully this will be the first of many...
I'll post 'em as soon as I get an e-mail about new vids. Otherwise...join his courses and go over his articles. He has valuable info for all.

yes, he was really moving and the fact he could select 4 tracks then reselect the drums with a micro second move and he could twirl around and slap some coffee and think....

i noticed this second time he reiterated he'd heard the tunes for a week or so in advance and am sure there was some planning to making the DVD, in other words he wasn't going to be filmed sitting in a chair scratching his rocket I doubt.

might be a good Xmas present DVD?

Is there more!? Can I buy the dvd of the full day?! This is a good idea I think people would by this.

Heh heh, I wish I had a big console to dance around and hit buttons and faders as fast as I can. Then again, I'm not sure I have that much energy...:D

that's a great video. i really like his idea of getting a great drums, bass, and vocal mix before bringing in everything else.

Back