Brought a Banger home to the Fam

Haven't been here in a while. Hopefully I can meet some of the new folk.
Anyway..I have a few new joints up on soundclick. Here are a couple streamers I Would like to know what yall think and possibly networking for possible purchasing.

The Looney Conglomerate

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=7633914&q=hi

My Addiction
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=7634198&q=hi

Welcome back lil Daddy!

Music is banging as usual. My addiction sounds like something a little different for you, how did you pull that one off?
I don't get a chance to pop in as frequent as I once did, but sounds like you are doing well.......

Eazy duzzit Nephew!

What up Neph...

Man as soon as I get back to the house, I'm lookin at this. You know how it is!

Fiev

Welcome back lil Daddy!

Music is banging as usual. My addiction sounds like something a little different for you, how did you pull that one off?
I don't get a chance to pop in as frequent as I once did, but sounds like you are doing well.......

Eazy duzzit Nephew!

Lol appreciate it unk:rolleyes: But my addiction actually was a task for me. I had produce a smooth beat for an R&B artist that I know, Im able to do alot of new things beat wise I just choose not to put all of it on Soundclick..feel me? But there are other new beats I put up there with these two. But hows that panel coming unk?

TWITTER.com/NODDYBEATZ

Lol appreciate it unk:rolleyes: But my addiction actually was a task for me. I had produce a smooth beat for an R&B artist that I know, Im able to do alot of new things beat wise I just choose not to put all of it on Soundclick..feel me? But there are other new beats I put up there with these two. But hows that panel coming unk?
TWITTER.com/NODDYBEATZ

Yeah, I never heard you smooth out anything. You, like Bknot, like to make them drums knock.

The panel(s) is cool! It's something that is new to me, so I am learning and contributing at the same time. My real 9-5 allows me to travel a lot, so in turn when I am up in the air I get to create a lot of new ideas. I brought my Oxygen 8 and Laptop with me to Brazil last week. I want to get into producing deeply, so I have built a lot of beat contacts that have allowed me to write to their music. I make a corny beat at home as a scratch, and it gives the beat maker the idea of where I want the song to go! It's all good bro, just setting myself up for when I retire..........
If things kick off, I'll be getting customs from a lot of you guys, so brushen up on your RnB skills..........I don't forget where I come from!:D

Yeah, I never heard you smooth out anything. You, like Bknot, like to make them drums knock.

The panel(s) is cool! It's something that is new to me, so I am learning and contributing at the same time. My real 9-5 allows me to travel a lot, so in turn when I am up in the air I get to create a lot of new ideas. I brought my Oxygen 8 and Laptop with me to Brazil last week. I want to get into producing deeply, so I have built a lot of beat contacts that have allowed me to write to their music. I make a corny beat at home as a scratch, and it gives the beat maker the idea of where I want the song to go! It's all good bro, just setting myself up for when I retire..........
If things kick off, I'll be getting customs from a lot of you guys, so brushen up on your RnB skills..........I don't forget where I come from!:D

Thats whats good Unk!

Appreciate the feed R.I.C.H.
You got any music on the web so I can return the favor?

Like I said, good stuff. I have a friend that performs Christian rap and is always looking for new beats. Would you message me with some prices? Thanks.

Back