BRAND NEW Rode NTK for sale/trade

Enzo Polotso

Hey all, I just recieved a Rode NTK from Sam Ash, they sent it to me by mistake, and wouldnt return it due to policy, even though it was still sealed! I did open it up and test it out on acoustic guitar and it sounds good, but I had a K2 in the same package so I don't really need it. I know my asking price is a little steep, but the thing is still on my credit card, and I'd rather do a trade anyway. All packing materials, manuals, etc are still intact, it's pristine. I have 60+ Positive, 0 Negative feedback on ebay under the name 'Sic-Six1', you can message me there to verify.
I'm asking $400 shipped if I were to sell, but I would consider anything/anything+money for trade.
I'm mostly in the market for a middle of the road preamp (something like a GT Brick, or something) or compressors (RNC, VLA) or other mics (MD421, SM7)
But seriously, offer me anything! I'll consider all offers.
my email address is enzosangiorgio@gmail.com
I don't have a digital camera, but if you ask for pics I'll borrow one and get em to you. Thanks for looking!

If they sent it to you by mistake they should take it back. Just because policy states you can't send it back doesn't mean they shouldn't take stuff back when it was their fault.

Myriad_Rocker said:
If they sent it to you by mistake they should take it back. Just because policy states you can't send it back doesn't mean they shouldn't take stuff back when it was their fault.

Exactly the reason why I bitched to them on the phone for HOURS.

Enzo Polotso said:
Exactly the reason why I bitched to them on the phone for HOURS.

So, what you do is file a complaint with your credit card company. Imagine if they sent you $10,000 in merchandise by mistake... You'd have to keep it? Ah, no. Don't argue with them, just file a claim with your credit card people and let them handle it.

Or, you can try to sell it.

Back