BR8 wave converter

gtrist

This is concerning the BR8 wave converter. I have been downloading my music from the BR8 into my computer via stereo patch by plugging into the out on the BR8 to the line in on Soundblaster. I then launch Creative recorder and record to my computer. It records as a wav. file. Then I am able to burn to CD.
What else can I get out of downloading the BR8 wave converter?
Also is anyone else using the method I explained earlier.

Keep ona Rockin'
Doug

Hey Doug... I dont use that wave converter either.. I run out of my BR-8 (digital out) and into my Sound card on my computer.... Then I run it into Cakewalk. I get a great sound. and I have no interest in any wave converter. Because I can do everything with my software.

Good Luck.

Steven

Feel free to listen to the sound I am getting doing it this way....

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/357/steven_diemert.html

Hey Steven,
Thanks for the reply. I seen somewhere at the MP3 site of a band that consisted of players from different countries making music with the Br8. Player 1 would lay down a track and send to Player 2 and they would add there track and so on until they finished the song. I think that the wave converter has something to do with being able to send the tracks and download on to your Br8 and add to it. Let me know what you or anyone else thinks.
Keep ona rockin'
Doug

Steven,

I also check out your music. Yours is some of the best that I have heard out there. I soon hope to have something to put out. Right now a lot of my time is playing in a local band and running my Construction business.

Keep ona rockin'
DOUG

Doug. I am laughing my ass off about the idea of collaborating with people from different places. I actually came up with that idea a few months ago. But I forgot about it because I figured I would get laughed at by others. Glad to know that I am not the only one who has had that idea come into the brain.

I would like to hear some of your stuff.

Steven

Back