Br-1200cd

ujamaa7

I think i'm going to go with a used br 1200cd this weekend but before i buy i need to know

Does it have loop record on all tracks? like say if i wanted to set trk 1, to 8 bar loop...trk 2, 1 bar loop....trk 3, 4 bar loop etc;

Does it allow me to eq every track one by one?

Will it be a good tool to track out my beats/songs that i already have on my motif smartmedia card? reason i ask this is because the motif lacks when it comes to mixing down and equing tracks one by one.

Thanks in advance. all help would definitly be greatly appreciated. peace!

ujamaa7 said:
I think i'm going to go with a used br 1200cd this weekend but before i buy i need to know

Does it have loop record on all tracks? like say if i wanted to set trk 1, to 8 bar loop...trk 2, 1 bar loop....trk 3, 4 bar loop etc;

Does it allow me to eq every track one by one?

Will it be a good tool to track out my beats/songs that i already have on my motif smartmedia card? reason i ask this is because the motif lacks when it comes to mixing down and equing tracks one by one.

Thanks in advance. all help would definitly be greatly appreciated. peace!

1.No, the loop is applied to a rythm stereo track

2.Yes you can EQ individual tracks

o my god!

U mean to tell me that i have to play each track for however long i want the song to be?????:-0

ujamaa7 said:
U mean to tell me that i have to play each track for however long i want the song to be?????:-0

No, when you're creating your rythm pattern you don't have to be recording it, it will loop forever without recording.(until you press record)

Back