Box of assorted used drumheads (Remo, Evans, Pearl, Mapex)

nlmd311

Hello,
So here's what you would get if you would like this lovely box of used drumheads.
(1) 16" Remo Controlled Sound Clear with Black dot. Brand new in box. Two small stick marks on black dot, no dings. No idea how they got there, it has never been seated on a drum.

(1) 16" Remo Ebony Ambassador. Barely used, light stick marks. In original box.

(1) 16" Pearl WS Clear. Light weight head. Very light use with almost no visible stick marking.

(1) 16" Evans Genera G1 Clear. Medum/Heavy stick marks. 1 Dent. Tape Residue.

(1) 16" Mapex Generic Clear resonant head. Came with the set I have when I got it used. Not in horrible shape, but has about 13 dings in it.

(1) 14" Remo Ambassador Hazy Snare Side. It has some small holes in it from the snare strainer. In original box.

(1) 12" Mapex Stock Clear batter side. Heavy/Extreme use. Another that came with the kit when I got it. It looks like the surface of the moon, and has a small piece of tape covering a hole that someone covered up.

(1) 12" Evans Genera G1 Clear. Heavy use with lots of dings in it.

*The first one is brand new. The second two listed are in great shape. The next two are in pretty good shape. The rest would be good for either experimenting with or turning into muffler/sound rings.

These are all exactly as described and were either purchased for use in the studio, or came with the set I have. I don't want to sell them as individuals so it is a boxed deal.
$35 shipped anywhere in the continental US.
I am Paypal friendly, or will take a US Postal Money Order.
If you have any questions email me at nlmd311@aol.com or message me here.

best wishes

-Darrill

Back