Boss DR-550

Paulie

Hey guys,My guitarist just bought one of these used without a manual.Hes using it to practice when the whole band is not around. Can anyone tell me how to get a basic rock beat out of this,We're not having any luck. Thanks.

Send me an envelope that the manual will fit in with about 2bux worth of postage on it, and I'll send you the manual. I used to have one, but I still have the manual, saw it yesterday in my basement. Really SUPER duper cool toy for writing and testing ideas... the bass sounds and drum sounds are almost useable as demos... you really got to tweak it to get it right, but once you do, its sounds damn nice.
WHat did he pay for it?
Peace.

Damn good little Drum Machine.... Was the first one I ever owned.... I think it was the first affordable Drum machine that actually sound half assed like a real kit... Ok maybe thats pushing it.. but it is a good Drum Machine...

Awesome offer Tubedude... Would you happen to also have a manual for an Emulator II+HD Laying around? :D

Actually, looking back, the Dr-550 is the drum machine alone, whereas the Dr-5 had all the cool extras, like basses and pianos and stuff. Am I correct? If so, I dont have the right manual. I have the one for the DR-5 I think. Its been a long time since I thought about these things. If the 550 indeed has the extras, well I have the manual. Dont feel like going down there to look.

Back