booted off site

Brian Ferrell

Is anyone else out there experiencing this problem on Homerecording.com? I cruise the site for about 5 minutes and then I get booted off with a microsoft 'send error' message. I am then redirected off the site to my homepage. I've been booted off about 20 times and have sent the messages every time, but microsoft hasn't done anything to correct it and hasn't contacted me about it. I've asked Dragon about this but he hasn't been able to come up with a solution. This has been going on for many months. To make sure I'm able to write this message, I have to write it in Yahoo notepad, then copy and paste it to my post. Otherwise, I might take too long and get booted off after which I have to re-write the message. I'm using Internet Explorer for a browser. I thought maybe if I downloaded Netscape I might have better luck. Does anyone think this will help? This is the only site I've had this problem with. If you're having this problem and can't post a suitable reply in time, please email me at: gbferrell@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Brian Ferrell said:
Is anyone else out there experiencing this problem on Homerecording.com? I cruise the site for about 5 minutes and then I get booted off with a microsoft 'send error' message. I am then redirected off the site to my homepage. I've been booted off about 20 times and have sent the messages every time, but microsoft hasn't done anything to correct it and hasn't contacted me about it. I've asked Dragon about this but he hasn't been able to come up with a solution. This has been going on for many months. To make sure I'm able to write this message, I have to write it in Yahoo notepad, then copy and paste it to my post. Otherwise, I might take too long and get booted off after which I have to re-write the message. I'm using Internet Explorer for a browser. I thought maybe if I downloaded Netscape I might have better luck. Does anyone think this will help? This is the only site I've had this problem with. If you're having this problem and can't post a suitable reply in time, please email me at: gbferrell@yahoo.com. Thanks.

it may be your ISP, or HR server soft, i get "to many users" alot and if i clean my systems cookies posting gets fun, "your not logged in" when i just logged in 2 minutes before the post attempt...

could be a # of factors, not to be vague, but there could be... keep trying...

I get the same error which seems to occur randomly. I can't figure out the pattern and can't force the error. I think it has something to do with HR's script that auto refreshes the page.

Back