Booma's Debut EP 'Depart' Out Now!

Thanks man, but I will post there but I also need feedback on my sounds and mixes from the more experienced members. I am about to record more songs soon and I need to reach better results.

Cheers!

Thanks man, but I will post there but I also need feedback on my sounds and mixes from the more experienced members. I am about to record more songs soon and I need to reach better results.

Cheers!

Ah, then this is the right place. I saw this and it wasn't clear you were looking for feedback. Will give it a listen and provide feedback. Think now its clear, others will provide feedback as well.

First song Depart I think = Thought the drums were too forward in the beginning, they seem to settle in later on, like how the funny voice faded. The voices need some work as I understand what you are going for, but they don't quite get there (maybe some panning one voice on one side and other on the other with each in their place). Song is pretty long, but that is is pure opinion.

Summer Came = Check your vocal pitch again. Seemed off a bit. I personally like off pitch, but it has to be done just right for it to work. If you were to use the reverb at the beginning like you have it and then maybe reduce it that would probably sound pretty good. See if if you can bring the high end up just a bit. Use some more space (left/right) to give everything you got going some room. That could probably clear things up a bit.

That is a start. Interesting music you have it is pretty cool. Has a Pink Floyd feel to it, but it has its own feel to keep it from being Pink Floyd. Nice start.

Thanks a lot man, I will consider that.

I noticed that the vocals turned out with a lot more bass & mid in them than intended. I record with a shure SM57 and I believe it is part of the problem. Do you agree?!

Thanks again.

Back