BloodWork

HangDawg

bUnGhOlIo
Here's a tune from a band I've been working with for a long time. There's no lead at the end yet so it kind of drags on a bit.

Great vibe man...nice guitar tones. Very driving beat. Vocals are pretty wicked. Dude seems to have it going...no stumble tounge. :D
Drums and bass really seem to interact well without running into each other. Nice bottom end. Song seems well put together man...Nice one.

Dogman said:
Great vibe man...nice guitar tones. Very driving beat. Vocals are pretty wicked. Dude seems to have it going...no stumble tounge. :D
Drums and bass really seem to interact well without running into each other. Nice bottom end. Song seems well put together man...Nice one.

Thanks man.

I had a hard time finding a good tone for the bass. It's tough in a song like this where everybody wants to occupy the low end.

HangDawg said:
Thanks man.

I had a hard time finding a good tone for the bass. It's tough in a song like this where everybody wants to occupy the low end.
Well, I think you did good man....it has a spot, and it blends well between the guitars and drums. Doesn't get lost, and doesn't stick out. Tune is cool also. I've had a few listens.

Dogman said:
Well, I think you did good man....it has a spot, and it blends well between the guitars and drums. Doesn't get lost, and doesn't stick out. Tune is cool also. I've had a few listens.

There's 8 more on the way. They are all pretty good tunes.

Back