blah, plunk, screech

There's a funny little distorted noise during the chord transitions.

I like the melody, it's very pleasant.

Would I jam to it? I personally prefer something more uptempo, but no reason why not

Y'know, Monkus...I went back to listen to vega....and let the music roll. Been listening for about 10 minutes. If you can upgrade the quality of your records...I think you're onto something really good. The comps are really growing on me...meditative, unique...I like them a lot. And your vocal is even getting to me, in a good way.

i liked vega. it was hypnotizing. i think the way it is is good. too many instruments might clutter things. i like the subtleness of that drum machine beat that comes in about 2/3 in.

I really like this one. I think the acoustic guitar is a little too bright and maybe a touch more verb might do it justice. Yea, I know they're supposed to be way back there but, those vocals sound great and I would love to hear them come a little bit more forward, at least briefly. As greyharmonix touch on, is there a very faint bit of percussion in the final third? ..cause again, I would love to hear it grow louder before the track ends.

A great sound mate. Well done and thanks for sharing.

Mart.

Thanks for listening all.

I know it has it's rough patches, but my brother and I were recording it as we wrote it, so we didn't have a whole theme in mind quite yet. We're going to rerecord everything on Monday and when I do I'll repost.

Thanks

Back