BladeEnc?

Purge

Traitorous Usurper
My operating system crashed on my DAW hard drive...now I've finally got everything up and ready to go on the new one (managed to save all the song files...whew!!), but now I can't seem to get this stupid BladeEnc crap working in N-Track. WTF? Help!! :eek:

Yep, did that too. :( Correct version, installed and unzipped in the right place, and N-Track still acts like I don't have it installed when I try to do an mp3 conversion. There's gotta be something horribly obvious that I'm missing.

'preciate you checking in here, Treeline.

OMFG, I totally suck. :mad: Thanks for the help, Treeline...I'm even more of a morno than I originally thought...

Apparently, in order to unzip files...it actually helps to have WinZip installed... :o

I shouldn't be allowed to use a computer.

Purge said:
OMFG, I totally suck. :mad: Thanks for the help, Treeline...I'm even more of a morno than I originally thought...

Apparently, in order to unzip files...it actually helps to have WinZip installed... :o

Been there, done that... :D

Purge said:
I've been told that before.... :o

I've also been told that I have a great voice, it was just never meant for singing.

And I've been told that as a musician, I am a pretty good mariner...

Purge said:

I never did get Bladenc working...

They (my employer) actually INSISTS I use a computer though....

Back