+ Black Warrior Soldier Custom Handmade Electric Guitar Excellent +

Jinx

This is an incredible axe and I'm bummed to have to sell it.

Sperzel locking tuners, quick release strap locks, and Bartolini pickups.

Arrow straight neck, no fret wear, no scuffs or dings aside from a light 1/2" scratch on the back on the heel that doesn't break all the way through the paint.

Sells for $2,400 new, Asking $1,200 firm. Email for pics.
Available in SF Bay, CA or will ship to confirmed paypal addresses only.

middlemage@gmail.com

Here's an online review of a similar one:

Product: Warrior Soldier
Price Paid: US $2400

Features : 9
I believe this is a 2001' Armed Soldier...Made in the US of A!!!!! This is a 24 fret, Solid Mahogany Brown Honey body. One volume and one tone...the pickup selector is a 5 way rotary like PRS...Two Humbuckers...position 1 is Bridge Hum...2 is bridge single coil...3 is both Hums...4 is neck single and 5 is neck Hum...The pickups are Warrior Angels. This is a string thru body/stop type bridge...the neck is 25" and has a purple heart fret board with pearl flying doves. If it had the LR Baggs acoustic bridge this would be a ten.

Sound : 10
This guitar is organic...it has more tone that any guitar I have played. I play this through a Crate VC 60w tube combo (looking for a good 64-69 Bassman) and it sounds amazing...very quite...this guitar retains its own tone regardless of clean or overdrive.

Action, Fit, & Finish : 10
The action was a little low for me but its amazing it was that low and not fretting out. The craftmanship on this guitar is quite amazing...the guitar is perfect...I knew these guitars were good but the quality is ridiculously amazing.

Reliability/Durability : 10
The guitar is built like a tank. The finish is almost 3-D its so deep and shiny...Good guitars dont break...strings do.

Customer Support : 10
Very responsive and supportive...JD is the owner and he normally responds himself. They suggest to send it in once a year for a going over...what other company does that ?

Overall Rating : 10
I've been playing 26 years and this is the most beautiful and best sounding guitar I have ever seen or played. One other thing, the body on this guitar is highly sculpted and amazingly comfortable.

Last edited:
Back