Black lion micro clock vs Rme hammerfall clock

The sum of the square root of two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square of the third side. RAPTURE. :eek:

:cool:

Last edited:
"The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side,"

"That's a right triangle, ya idiot!"

"The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side,"
"That's a right triangle, ya idiot!"

I know that. I was just quoting the wizard of OZ movie line when the scarecrow received his brain.

The Scarecrow states an incorrect version of the Pythagorean theorem.

He states: "The sum of the square root of two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the third side."

There are two errors. The pythagorean theorem applies to right triangles, not isosceles. Also the theorem is that the squares of two legs equals the square of the hypotenuse.

Properly stated, "The sum of the squares of the two legs of a right triangle is equal to the square of the hypotenuse."

There.! Hopefully this is all summed up and squared up with ya legion. :D

I know that. I was just quoting the wizard of OZ movie line when the scarecrow received his brain.

The Scarecrow states an incorrect version of the Pythagorean theorem.

He states: "The sum of the square root of two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the third side."

There are two errors. The pythagorean theorem applies to right triangles, not isosceles. Also the theorem is that the squares of two legs equals the square of the hypotenuse.

Properly stated, "The sum of the squares of the two legs of a right triangle is equal to the square of the hypotenuse."

There.! Hopefully this is all summed up and squared up with ya legion. :D

I was just quoting The Simpsons when Homer finds Henry Kissingers glasses and starts pretending to be a smart guy in the mirror. He says that thing about the isosceles triangle, and a voice shouts out of the toilet stall "that's a right triangle ya idiot". :laughings:

Back