BitterChill Mp3s

gk-one

Hi
im posting a link to my new Mp3 site
for anyone who missed it on the last thread. i got some very helpfull and positive feedback over the last few weeks so i thought i would try for some more. We play aggressive, melodic hard rock. Love to know what you think.
take care
garrett
www.mp3.com/bitterchill

Hi Twist
Sorry it took me a few days to get back to you here.
Thanks for taking the time to listen, Im glad you like the tunes. Yes. i did do all of the mixing myself. I recorded them using my Roland 840ex synched to my Fostex V16 and mixed them down to myPhillips cd burner. At this point i need to grow another arm for mixdown or learn how to use the automation on my Fostex.:)
thanks again,
Garrett
www.mp3.com/bitterchill

very cool!!!!...this is "wasteland".....cool effects....
vocals rock.....holy shit there is so much goin on here..
man those guitars are distorted...kinda muddies it up a bit...
NICE LEAD ....ok what of this are you doin???.....this mix is pretty freakin good this wasnt done at home i guess???..

good god get this shit off of here so people will still listen to my crap..lol.....

excellent
jamal

"wasteland"....certainly a loud mix. I actually think a mild case of the "smiley EQ curve" would help this mix a tad. ...maybe not so much on the high end. Nice solo on wasteland. the flange at the beginning created a very hollow sounding mix on the whole. good vocals and groove. Smooth things out mix wise, you'll have a great tune. Noisy fade out too...

Hi Jama
Thanks for checking us out.
I agree that the rhythm guitars are too distorted. Im in the process of retracking those rhythm trax with my guitarist performing them instead of me.
the song was recorded and mixed by me at in my pretty modest home studio. (see above post for equipment).
As far as what i did: i wrote the song,
sang the vox, performed bass, and rhythm guitars.
Im gonna go check out your tunes now.
thanks again

mixmkr
thaks for your input. I am trying to smooth out the mix. can you expand on the "eq curve" so have a better idea as to what to try...
thanks for your time
Garrrett

damn!!!! I"m gonna have to buy this CD!!! Do you guys tour? I'd love to see ya live. I listened to Wasteland and Liquid. Liquid totally kicked my ass. Nice job, boys.

Back