Birds & Ringing in my Piano Tracks (???)

mark4man

MoonMix Studios
what the heck...

seems like all digital pianos are guilty of this phenomenon...which I (THINK) are BEAT FREQUENCIES...whereby there is an annoying overtone created that sounds like chirping, new born birds in a nest. sometimes, I find myself cutting the output to listen for my cell phone, which I could swear I hear in the piano track.

I know I haven't gone 'round the bend yet; & my ears are still fine...so...how does one rid themselves of these ringing, quavering aftertones...???

(tried rolling off the top above the highest detail, but that only works marginally). is there some tool or method that can get in there & dissect the problem freq.'s...???

thanx,

mark4man

This could be a number of things, anywhere from your method of recording to the inherent sound of a digital piano.
Unless it's a problem with interference somewhere and it's actually coming straight out of the piano then there's not really anything you can do I'm afraid.

What pianos are you using?

If you post a short clip as an example - we can listen and potentially be a lot more helpful!

Back