Billy The Kill - Spit It Back

The intro guitar - the one on it's own over on the side isn't LOUD enough - it's not balanced by the other when it comes in.
I like the earlier punkier part of the song - has energy, youth and a message.
The click bass drum is annoying throughout - it's a DM sound I don't like.
Similarly the singing is good but the grunt/scream isn't edifying - it jsut meets genre expectations - you should try to get beyond that.
Not a bad recording job, everyone seems to know and play their parts well.

The intro guitar - the one on it's own over on the side isn't LOUD enough - it's not balanced by the other when it comes in.
I like the earlier punkier part of the song - has energy, youth and a message.
The click bass drum is annoying throughout - it's a DM sound I don't like.
Similarly the singing is good but the grunt/scream isn't edifying - it jsut meets genre expectations - you should try to get beyond that.
Not a bad recording job, everyone seems to know and play their parts well.

Spot on comments as usual. I'll look into the kick drum.
I wish I was good enough to go beyond the genre, but this kind of comments stimulate creativity !

I personally like the a-balance in the begining.

Thx :)

Sounds awesome...nice sound quality and a really good recording...Nice Job!

:cool:

Great mix man! I actually like the screaming haha but thats just me. Anyway personally i would like to hear just a tab more high end on the snare to make it pop a little more. Other than that...sounds great
Mike

hey I really like the song this is the first I have heard it with vocals..I like your vocalist but I don't like his arrangment....I really like the click sound on the kick personally I wouldn't change it..it fits perfect with the mix..the guitar in the beginning I know you like it because it makes it sound more powerful..but it really needs to be balanced..but other then that you did a great job man

Back