Better Way

jrlemonz

Ooooooooo..... Font selection..... yummy...

Anyways, newest song from my band, Inner Truth. Called "Better Way". If anyoen cares what I used, just say so and I'll list it.

Jake

This song doesnt wait around, it's adrenaline from 0:01. Only thing that caught me really was that the guitar solo at 1:30 sounded like it was played through a Heil Talk Box. If that's what you're going for, cool. Were the guitar parts modeled or mic'd?

I couldn't quite understand the words, but hey, I'm getting old (24 now) so that's to be expected. Nice work. Suits the genre I believe.

H2H

That is the effect I was going for, it's my amp direct, gives a real fuzzy tone. The amp is miced. 2 tracks per guitarist, but we use the same amp with different EQ and Distortion sounds. It's a Line6 Flextone I Duo that I converted into a 2x50 watt stereo head, running through a Peavey 4x12. It's miced with a Superlux cheapo mic, and a Octava MK319 as a room mic for some ambience. You ca't understand the words? I didn't think they were THAT tough. Oh well, it ain't me singing. Thanks,

Jake

Back