best'est chorus

Bestests :

TC Electronic Stereo Chorus/Flanger (I seem to find myself typing this over and over in different threads, I got it used in mint condition for a ridiculously low price, but if I had to pay 319 clams for it I would). Dead quiet, spacious and transparent chorusing and flanging.

Boss CE 1 from the 70's. Kinda big 'n' clunky, but thick and rich. If you desperately want to sound like the Police, then this is the ticket, albeit an even more pricey ticket than the TC monkey. I think the Voodoo Lab chorus is a clone of the CE 1, so that might be cheaper.

I think these two are cool, others may think they blow goats or that chorus in general sounds way too "eighties". Try 'em all if you can.

peace.

I heard the old Danish made TC pedals were pretty good. I got the reissue and sold it. The tone was a little thin. That Rocktron Tsunami is very lush. The BEST is still the 8-Voice chorus found in INtellifex.

But I haven't played 'em all so keep on posting.

I just sold my CE2 .... didn't live up to my expectation. i've the Taiwanese version. I wonder if that really matters.

Back