Best Site

Dude, what's wrong with this one? Seriously, would you call it "a really great site for help learning about home recording"?

Just wondering...

I'm not sure I understand why you just registered (either today or yesterday), have 1 post, and throw up a link to another site - I'll let you explain that one. You didn't even try over here !!!

So - what's up ?

I've been over to Tweak's site - It's pretty good...

Sorry

I just noticed tweak's site answered a lot of noob questions I had, and wanted others here to know about it.

Question- why don't anyone recommend Magix music studio over cakewalk or cubase? Is it lacking some things or what?

Thanks.

I have used Samplitude, which is a Magix program. I found it very comparable to Cubase and a very good program overall. I just like the layout of Cubase a bit better.

grubbytron said:
I just noticed tweak's site answered a lot of noob questions I had, and wanted others here to know about it.

Question- why don't anyone recommend Magix music studio over cakewalk or cubase? Is it lacking some things or what?

Thanks.
Oh OK - just curious. There's some good stuff over here - sometimes the oft repeated qustion can get you clubbed in the head, hehe :D

I have Magix Audio Cleaning Lab 2003/2004 - sometimes I use it to 'master' a quick CD for auditioning new cuts and mixes. Magix is good stuff...

Anyway welcome to homerecording.com there's quite the variety of skill levels and aspirations here :cool: !

Back