Best Place To Print Business Cards For Band?

dodgeaspen

Just like the title says is what I'm looking for. Is their a good website to get cards at a good price? Or is their a good free software that I can download for this? I contacted Staples office supplies and they want about $40.00 for 200 of them. Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
Check here for printing them yourself:

Design & Print Online | Print Labels, Business Cards, Invitations

I haven't really looked into it, but I'm guessing you will probably need to purchase the "blank" Avery cards; you can get them at Staples and other office supply places, and I believe I even found some at WalMart.

These "home printed" cards are okay for general use, but if you're trying to impress your clients, having them done at a print shop gets you a much better looking product...

Got a printer??

you can get Avery perf'ed business card pages for <$10/box and they have templates on their website.

My band did business card sized stickers through Got Print. It was $80 (including shipping and tax) for 1000.

They generally have decent prices, but they don't do small runs of most things.

My band did business card sized stickers through Got Print. It was $80 (including shipping and tax) for 1000.

They generally have decent prices, but they don't do small runs of most things.

+1

I used GOT Print for business cards. Good prices, good product. Quick turnaround.

Thanks for all the help guys. I will take a look at the sites everyone suggested. I'm starting to get excited because we have the EP cover printed and cut to size and should have the EP done in the next month or so. It's been a long time happening but it'll be worth it.

I also use VISTAPRINT. I recommend it. Make sure that the print is big enough to read... the last two that I did were hard to read when I got the final. They were my mistakes.

Thanks for the help guys. I ended up going with vistaprint. I got 1,000 business cards for $19.00 with free shipping and a free 50 pk of sticky notes with the band logo on them.

check out vistaprint 1st 500 is free just pay $3. shipping. Best deal going out there!

Yeah Vistaprint is very cheap! However, in my personal view, they lack quality. Had some issues with the colour on vistaprint. I'd rather buy business cards in a local shop OR at Printsafari or Moo, if it has to be online. Moo was great for small runs, printsafari was great for big runs. Depends on what your personal preference is, I think.
Cheers!

FYI, Gothar, your post seems pretty spammy.
Between your 1. Low post count, 2. Bringing back an inactive thread, and 3. Weird phrasing (why is the link on "buy business cards" instead of "printsafari".
If you're actually looking to join the conversations on the board as a contributing member, I'd edit your post here and pay a little more attention to how you link to businesses until you get your post count up a bit.

Back