best place to get cd duplication + artwork?

spoonie g

The best I've found seems to be diskfactory.com, but I have no idea what kind of quality they will yield. Does anybody have experience with one of these services?

i was looking for deals about a year ago and http://www.nycd.com is where i found the best price.

you have to email them for a quote. last year i was quoted 1200 dollars for a full color, 4 page insert, and a full color insert on the back with a clear tray and full color printing under it. the whole thing was with whatever the largest number of colors those places can do. same with the actual cd. and it included one of their barcodes.

the college i go to has these online english lesson things that you take while taking a normal english class, and they give you a lesson cd also. the cd was printed at nycd......it wasn't anything fancy, but that's the reason i thought to check them out.

If I were you I would get 'replicated' CD's rather than 'duplicated' ones. Replicated CD's are the ones where they press the information onto the disc. Duplicating them is just like doing it on your CD-R/RW drive in your computer, although I'm sure the lasers are a little better in the manufacturing process of most companies then your computer one.

$1,490. does'nt seem to much for 1,000 CD's with four page folder, tray card, jewel box, and free UPC bar code. That's if you can do your own artwork for your project.

ugh, plz, it's on the front page.... ..

Divine said:
My source is way cheaper with retail ready quality.

I checked your site and pressed alt-f4 when I saw "there" used as "their" on the front page.

..or maybe it's just some ghetto talk and I don't get it. if so, plz ignore.

peace!

Best place ive found

after a ton of research...

i found a pretty amazing deal

http://www.iconomnimedia.com
check the specials..
$943
1000 x Compact Discs @ standard turn time
3 Color Disc Face
4pnl 4/1 Folder & Tray
Assembled & Wrapped in Jewel Cases
Including Films & Setup
Including Shipping within the continental U.S. or Canada.

also did some search engine snooping to find bands/labels who have used their pressing, and everyone ive found has been pleased with the service and quality.

Back