best outboard reverb for vocals new or used under 1 grand?

mofat

Been eyeing on a used lexicon pcm 92 hoping to get it for close to 1 grand. Alot of people at least online thinks that pcm 70 is the best vintage reverb but that unit is so old and i hate having to replace the battery...kinda stupid if u ask me. So far i have the lexicon mpx1, tc electronic m-one, roland srv-330, yamaha spx900.

To tell you the truth, if you can't find a vocal reverb in one of those units, I'm not sure what you are looking for.

Yeah. You have my two favourites on your list already...the TC M One and the Yamaha SPX.

Not trying to be rude, but could this be more a case of needing to learn how to set up a vocal reverb that suits you? Both those units allow a lot of customisation of their preset effects.

The batteries are what let it hold the memory and the presets. Nearly everything, including the computer you are using has a battery that holds the memory when it is shut off or unplugged. Electronic drum brains, keyboards, desk top computers, effects processors... nearly everything. You tend not to notice because the batteries will last a decade or so. By that time, you probably moved on.

Back