Best mastering effects in WAVES DIAMOND BUNDLES

Im saying, idont know what half those things do, im just asking what are the most common used ones to clear up vocals, or whatever.

You use what the tracks ask you to use.

"Best mastering effects" - then you ask about effects to put on vocals...

$4200 plugin bundle, and not knowing the difference between mixing and mastering or the very basics of recording (what to apply to what).

Sounds a little odd to say the least, don't you think?

Massive Master said:
You use what the tracks ask you to use.

"Best mastering effects" - then you ask about effects to put on vocals...

$4200 plugin bundle, and not knowing the difference between mixing and mastering or the very basics of recording (what to apply to what).

Sounds a little odd to say the least, don't you think?

As you can see i have very little knowledge on the subject, so why be wise about it?

no point

Anyway, i checked out your website, and was wondering if you do mastering for albums....Im looking for the whole 9 on my album, anything you got to offer, if you can email me @ ThASoprAno732@gmail.com....

I think people were alluding to the fact that you posess software that costs $4,200, yet you don't know the first thing about it. Sniff** it's fishy. You obviously don't rightfully "own" that software, now do you? I'm not trying to grill you, I bet 90% of people on the net (or even here in the forums) has, or does use illegal software.
However, with VST plugins it's far from required to use expensive software, or illegal versions of that expensive software.
There are plenty of cheaper (and FREE) plugins that will work far beyond what you'd ever need. Do a search for "free VST plugins", just not on Edonkey or Bit-torrent.... use Google. :D

tarnationsauce2 said:
I think people were alluding to the fact that you posess software that costs $4,200, yet you don't know the first thing about it. Sniff** it's fishy. You obviously don't rightfully "own" that software, now do you? I'm not trying to grill you, I bet 90% of people on the net (or even here in the forums) has, or does use illegal software.
However, with VST plugins it's far from required to use expensive software, or illegal versions of that expensive software.
There are plenty of cheaper (and FREE) plugins that will work far beyond what you'd ever need. Do a search for "free VST plugins", just not on Edonkey or Bit-torrent.... use Google. :D

Why are you worried about if it i own it or not? I registered on this site to get help from all of you on building my home studio, and thats not what you giving me right now

thasoprano said:
Why are you worried about if it i own it or not? I registered on this site to get help from all of you on building my home studio, and thats not what you giving me right now

Because we don't support pirates. Find another board to help you.

1. There is no such thing as a "mastering effect".

2. What you are really asking is, "how do I engineer music?" A forum is not the place to get an answer to that question; the answer is waaaaay to long. There are lots of great books on the subject just an Amazon click away.

3. Pay me the $4200 you owe the employees at Waves Technologies and I'll be happy to forward it to them for you. Then we'll talk about how make music.

G.

first of all, this isn't even my computer, im staying the weekend at my boys crib down in South Jersey and he has the fucking software..idk how he got it or where he got it from ....is that what yall want me to type in the first post in the thread? like yall actually give a flyin fuck....

thasoprano said:
first of all, this isn't even my computer, im staying the weekend at my boys crib down in South Jersey and he has the fucking software..idk how he got it or where he got it from ....is that what yall want me to type in the first post in the thread? like yall actually give a flyin fuck....

Shut the F up and go away and take your attitude with you. No one owes you anything. And as we said, we don't support pirates.

"I registered on this site to get help from all of you on building my home studio".

Well, this is a USER PARTICIPATION site. Registering here does not entitle you to support. We don't support pirates by proxy, either.

thasoprano said:
I give a f__k. I used to work for one of these software companies.

And besides, one cannot learn how to do the job with those tools unless they first know how to do the job without them.

G.

exactly...

SouthSIDE Glen said:
I give a f__k. I used to work for one of these software companies.

And besides, one cannot learn how to do the job with those tools unless they first know how to do the job without them.

G.

exactly...

And even putting 'moral' issues aside, it's kind of the same to going up to a guy who worked hard and saved up all his money for ten years to buy himself the car he'd been wanting since he was a kid and knew everything about, and saying "Yo dude, I just stole the same car as you five minutes ago - so, tell me how the fuck you drive this thing, whatever it's called?"
No matter what that guy thinks moraly about the act of theft, he won't be too anxious to help! :)

The story keeps changing. Now he's just at his boyzzzz's house for the week end. So you have a week end to record and master an album?

RAMI said:
The story keeps changing. Now he's just at his boyzzzz's house for the week end. So you have a week end to record and master an album?

never said that

he has the software...and he asked me to master a few tracks for his mixtape

not ME!!!

he asked me to help but i dontuse that mastering software...is this so hard to understand?????????????????????

holy shit

thasoprano said:
never said that

he has the software...and he asked me to master a few tracks for his mixtape

not ME!!!

he asked me to help but i dontuse that mastering software...is this so hard to understand?????????????????????

holy shit

Not only are you stealing software but I suspect that you're also involved in copyright infringement. Way to go!

:rolleyes: Pirates, don't ya just love em?

I love it how they give themselves away by asking basic questions on multi-thousand-dollar software, like...how to use it or 'what's da best mastering effects?'... Great stuff.

Almost as funny as the guys that come on here asking basic MIDI questions about Nuendo

Back