Best kept secret in acoustic treatment, now revealed!

scott free

...is not my real name.
New advancement in acoustic treatment for studio operators on a budget.

The cat is out of the bag!
Introducing the SoniSorb EF 750 MarkV Plus PRO

Tame those pesky early reflections.
Add clarity and definition to your "sweet spot"
Get more control over your stereo image.
Great for the bald headed audio engineer.
Many colors to choose from.
Get yours today!

SoniSorb Creating new standards in the audio production industry.

SoniSorb EF 750 Mark V Plus PRO R (right) shown in picture below.

Attachments

• 0105111205.jpg
    0105111205.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
A friend and I ordered two sets of these for use in our studios. like an idiot, he ended up taking home the two SoniSorb EF 750 Mark V Plus PRO Ls leaving me with both SoniSorb EF 750 Mark V Plus PRO Rs.

Now, everything I mix is in mono!!!!

Is there a simple or easy way to convert a SoniSorb EF 750 Mark V Plus PRO R to a SoniSorb EF 750 Mark V Plus PRO L?

Hey I'm bald! I bet it'll look great on me too! I'll take two--I often work in stereo. Besides, I'll look twice as good...

:D

A friend and I ordered two sets of these for use in our studios. like an idiot, he ended up taking home the two SoniSorb EF 750 Mark V Plus PRO Ls leaving me with both SoniSorb EF 750 Mark V Plus PRO Rs.

Is there a simple or easy way to convert a SoniSorb EF 750 Mark V Plus PRO R to a SoniSorb EF 750 Mark V Plus PRO L?

Beat me to the stereo joke by one minute. You were faster and funnier.

I'm sorry there is no known mod that can be done to convert a SoniSorb EF 750 Mark V Plus PRO R to an SoniSorb EF 750 Mark V Plus PRO L.

I just tried to contact SoniSorb customer service and the phone just rings and rings...UGH, figures.

I have seen Ls and Rs sold separately on ebay for around $900.00. Which is ridiculous IMHO. I wonder if you can just DIY out of some simple egg-crate mattress foam? Anyhow, good luck.

Shocked no one has piped in that foam is always inferior to rock wool. But I imagine it would be mighty itchy in this particular application.

It works even better if you just take a small piece...roll it for a bit between your fingers...and then push it in your ear 'til it fits snugly.

You'll never have to treat the room.....

Back