Behringer XL 1600 -- Any Success?

dominicrossi

I'm in need of a new mixer and I've been considering the Behringer XL 1600. I know Behringer doesn't have an incredible reputation in the pro audio world, but I've been using their gear for years and haven't had any problems. This mixer, unfortunately, has had a few bad reviews. There are only a few reviews, and they're all bad. But the trends that I've seen with most reviews are that if you didn't have a HORRIBLE experience with it, then you don't post. If the product was crap, then the review can help to get back at the company, etc. I've only seen a few good things about this board, and there really aren't any full reviews.

This console is great... XLR sends are fantastic. Good number of auxes, 12 XLR ins, direct outs, sub groups, good talkback. And supposedly the pres are pretty good. I just want to make sure I'm not buying a board that's going to die the instant I get it out of the box. Has anybody had experience with this board or anything in the XL series? Does this one look any good?

Back