Behringer UMC1820 and Cakewalk issues :(

bzakes2375

Hey guys! Just got the Behringer UMC1820 this morning.

In Cakewalk, I have the correct drivers downloaded, but I can only get signal if I have audio track 1 set to (IN 1-8 R) and track 2 set to (IN 1-8 L). No signal comes in from any of the other 6 inputs. When I click on the dropdown to select the input on a new track, I see (IN 1-8 L), (IN 1-8 R), (IN 1-8 S), followed by pairs of the inputs from then on with the same pattern. (IN 3-4 L), (IN 3-4 R), (IN 3-4 S), followed by (IN 5-6 L), (IN 5-6 R) and (IN 5-6 S) etc...

I've tried every single possible option from that list for every single input and I can only get signal on tracks that have (IN 1-8 R) or (IN 1-8 L) selected.

Attached are screenshots of my preferences.

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    174.2 KB · Views: 4
-- UPDATE --
I switched to using the AISIO drivers and the track/input selection is working. Now I can't choose headphones as my default output device for my Main out, the option is grayed out in the device tab of preferences. Any ideas?

The ASIO driver makes the interface do all the stuff it's supposed to do, but it only allows that device. Use the headphone output on the interface instead of the built-in computer headphone connection.

Last edited:
Back