Behringer U-CONTROL or M-Audio Oxygen ?

thahumblemc

Behringer U-CONTROL UMX49 or M-Audio Oxygen 49 ?
I've done my research, but I want opinions from people who actually have these gears. The pros and cons? Durability? etc.?

I chose Behringer U-Control for me, but what people say about Behringer products makes me think twice...
I don't do gigs, just a mad scientist in his room and making music.

Thanks in advance.

If I were to choose between the two, I would DEFINITELY get the M-audio keyboard. For the $10 difference you are getting a keyboard with better build quality as well as M-audio's wonderful driver support. Just my 2 pennies...

Another point I feel I should make is the fact that the M-audio keyboard has knobs and faders. You make not realize it now, but you'll probably come to appreciate this as you continue making music.

Another point I feel I should make is the fact that the M-audio keyboard has knobs and faders. You make not realize it now, but you'll probably come to appreciate this as you continue making music.

Alright. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

And, if you've ever owned a Beh... product you will also come to appreciate that the M-Audio is not a Behr... Support is much better. Even though it is Avid. Their customer support has com a long way.

And, if you've ever owned a Beh... product you will also come to appreciate that the M-Audio is not a Behr... Support is much better. Even though it is Avid. Their customer support has com a long way.

Thanks for the advice.
But is there something wrong with Avid?

Thanks for the advice.
But is there something wrong with Avid?

Nothing at all wrong with Avid. There was a time though when their support was not so great. In the past decade they've improved though, by leaps and strides.

It's the other guys, Bearstringer, that are infamous for cheap products and patent infringement. Once a product has been taken off the market for legal issues, you cannot get support for it and they aren't legally obliged, much less permitted to offer you any support.

Not all of their products are bad but ethics makes many people steer clear of their product.

Back