Behringer MIC2200 - this is sooo coool :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is still working

Hi. The lights are to make it pretty, but the tube is still in the signal. Seems like you are blowing this up way too far. I used to own one and changed tubes in it all the time, and the different tubes changed the sound. Actually, this was the best behringer product I ever owned, and was well worth the few dollars I spent on it at the time. It is a cheap, starved plate design, but there are many such boxes.

Jeff

Yeah, I didn't intend to blow it up, and as the arcticle said, it's still a good unit for the price, but I just thought this was funny...

My MIC200 does not have the LED though, and the toob glows...

Stan.

stanjanssen said:
Yeah, I didn't intend to blow it up, and as the arcticle said, it's still a good unit for the price, but I just thought this was funny...

My MIC200 does not have the LED though, and the toob glows...

Stan.

The tube does glow just a little. Anyway, it just seems like a lot of troubleto go through to make a web site with pics and everything. All that was needed was to do a search on the unit and many owners have talked about this before, on this site and other groups. This has already been known for years about this unit. Going through the troulbe of a web page with pics wasn't needed, and was work for nothing.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back