Behringer does it again!

It's 3047 kr in Sweden. It can't the that much more expensive (hopefully)...

What a crappy english sentence. Or is it just me?

What a crappy english sentence. Or is it just me? [/B]
yea...but maybe it's like that because we are 2 Norwegian talking together in english...:-|

anyway...the Behringer is gonna be much cheaper then the Mackie Controll....and when I talk to people how has the Mackie Controll they hardly use it after a while after all...it's only function is to amaze the customer (when they move the software faders the Mackie Controll do the same...hehe...) and the moral here is that it's much cheaper to buy a Behringer.....

HMusikk said:
anyway...the Behringer is gonna be much cheaper then the Mackie Controll....and when I talk to people how has the Mackie Controll they hardly use it after a while after all...it's only function is to amaze the customer (when they move the software faders the Mackie Controll do the same...hehe...) and the moral here is that it's much cheaper to buy a Behringer.....
They don't use it? I even use my Evolution UC-16 midi controller for mixing, but I want motorized faders!

It is much cheaper to buy Behringer equipment. And this time people can't complain about the soundquality either... :D :p

Back