Behringer B2031 Truth Monitor Speakers

I have a pair, but I'm no expert. They're certainly better than the hifi speakers and amp I was using before! I think they fall into the "not too bad for the money" category, but there are a lot better monitors around, I'm sure.

They plug in with a normal instrument cable.

the only thing i heard was that a few people were picking up fm radio stations but then again they live next to radio towers. i live next to a highway and i pick up police/trucker radio waves with my amp and computer speakers but i bought a pair of monitors and i havent heard truckers talk to each other in a while. i bought the samson 65as however the price has dropped on the behringers..and i wish i had waited and i woulda bought them

a guy in a post in the equipment forum talked about shortening the cable length going to the monitors and that worked for him...if not...then look into some rf filters

the prices arent the same all over the country...and if people dont shop around before jumping on ebay thinking its always the better deal....they get what they paid for....even if the box does come with SUCKER stamped right above THIS SIDE UP lol

yeah..ebay is more of "how bad do ya want it?" i'm waiting on ebay to have its own cockfighting ring and backyard brawl tournaments scandal. "how bad do ya want that vintage strat signed by jimmy hendrix? you willing to go a few rounds with Pompous Pete over in the corner? LETS GET IT ON!"

Back