Behri FCA-202

cawhite12

Hello everyone. Well... In a thread a little bit ago, I told everyone that I would post some feedback on the Behringer FCA-202 after I got it in and used it. Now, bear in mind this: I use a Firepod to record with, and bought the behringer to be more portable when playing keyboard in a band. I use a controller to trigger Hypersonic 2 with my laptop, and using the behringer keeps me from having to take the Firepod out of it's rack and take another bag.

For what I'm using it for, it works just fine. Install was real easy (I just downloaded the latest drivers, didn't even bother with the CD) I used it in ASIO mode with Hypersonics stand-alone mode. In the control panel for the Behringer, I have latencies set down to 2ms, and everything has been fine so far. It's been used in 2 rehearsals and I've had it about a week, so I guess time will tell the whole story. But FWIW, this Behri product seems to be doing the trick for my soft synth stuff. I haven't recorded with it (nor do I ever intend to use it for that) but maybe I'll try that out this week just for kicks and see what it's like.

Just thought I'd post this since I had gotten a couple of PM's asking me if I would follow up on the post before when I said that it was coming to me, so here it is.

Back