Behold! My beautiful new portable mic stand

constantthought

Here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for (even if you didn't know it) here is my beautiful new portable mic stand in all it's glory. It's dynamic, easy to hold and is a true feat of engineering if I don't say so myself ;)

291825_10150267936333506_516253505_7830142_2156648_n.jpg

My beautiful new portable mic stand mk.I

291852_10150268568833506_516253505_7835653_1063434_n.jpg

My beautiful new portable mic stand mk.II

as you can see mk.II is a vast improvement. Now with the added effects pedal, home made pop shield and pipe cleaners it makes it stand out as a true demi-god amongst mere mortal mic stands. I have had it valued by a team of experts and they say it is worth well over £10 on the market, maybe even £15 :eek:

bask in it's radiance if you must. You may look but don't touch, it'll probably fall to pieces :p

I'm a little disappointed you didn't use any Duct Tape.

The next edition requires heavy use of duct tape so please do not be put off from any future purchase.
I plan on attaching the effects pedal to the cup and thus turn it into an "on-board" effects module in some radical new design involving a stapler and an mp3 player/recorder for direct recording.
But alas i will not leak to many details now as I know there is a lot of competition out there and they'd snap up my plans in an INSTANT.
I've already had the CEO from Behringer sneaking around my bins trying to find the blueprints

I completely respect your project man. I will say that I am a bit offended that you did not use your grandmothers nylons for your pop filter....And that whatchamacallit hoopy thing that they use to needlepoint. :D

Great fun post a link when you go global with it or appear on dragons den I'll be the first to order

The next edition requires heavy use of duct tape so please do not be put off from any future purchase.
I plan on attaching the effects pedal to the cup and thus turn it into an "on-board" effects module in some radical new design involving a stapler and an mp3 player/recorder for direct recording.
But alas i will not leak to many details now as I know there is a lot of competition out there and they'd snap up my plans in an INSTANT.
I've already had the CEO from Behringer sneaking around my bins trying to find the blueprints

Like Red Green says, " If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy" Or something like that!

Back