Beer and Wah pedals... a bad combination!!!

turnitdown

$10 PayPal=Your Ad Here!!
I downloaded some tracks from www.Raw-Tracks.com a while back, and dug mixing them.... good stuff.... good band... (the band is called "Apparently Nothing")

I like the singers's voice, and I have no band of my own (but plenty of beers), so I replaced the guitars tonight and added an organ.... and a backing vocal. I kept the bass, drums and vocals. Sure beats a drum machine!!! Not really looking for mix critiques,as I can easily pick out half a dozen flaws.... :rolleyes:

I guess I'm posting this because it's the first time in 15 years I used a wah pedal, and I was surprised how easy it is to sound like Kirk Hammit!!!!!! :D

Oh, and this is my first recording using the Lexicon MX200 as an external 'verb... All the reverbs are from Lexicon hardware unit.

The amp is a Mesa Quad preamp, guitar is a 1987 Charvel Model 6 w/ a Duncan Distortion and real Floyd Rose... the wah pedal is a newer Dunlop standard... the Beer was Bass Ale.... (maybe 1 shot of tequila...) ;)

Dude, that solo was killer. And good job mixing the tracks. Song sounds damn good. Second solo is playing now....cool one again. I like how this turned out.
Ed

Thanks Dog...
DISCLAIMER: If I'm reviewing your music, I am most likely drunk. Take it for what it's worth....
Your disclaimer explains why you always have nice things to say about my work..... :D I don't think I'd like you if you reviewed/posted sober!!! :eek:

Back